1. To make the waffles, combine the rehydrated potatoes with the potato starch, eggs salt, and seasonings. Allow the mixture to sit in the cooler for 15-20 minutes before using.
2. Preheat a waffle iron to medium high heat. Place enough potato mix to fill the waffle iron. Cook the waffle for 5-6 minutes or until golden and crispy. Repeat with the remaining hash brown mix until 6 waffles are made. Keep Warm.
3. To cook the bacon, arrange it on a baking sheet with a silicon baking sheet. Mix the honey and water together and lightly brush it on the bacon. Sprinkle the bacon with the coarse ground black pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until rendered, keep warm.
4. To make the dressing combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Keep cold.
5. To marinate the tomatoes, sprinkle the sliced tomatoes with the salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil. Allow the tomatoes to marinate for at least 25 minutes, overnight is even better. Bring the tomatoes back to room temperature before serving.
6. To build the sandwiches, place the lettuce on the bottom half of a waffle. Spoons a little dressing on the lettuce. Top the lettuce with 3 slices of bacon. Top that with 2-3 slices of tomatoes, followed by some more dressing and finally the top half of the waffle.
7. Serve right away and enjoy