- Preheat an oven to 425 °F.
- On a large baking sheet, combine the fingerling potatoes, olive oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Toss to combine until the potatoes are evenly coated with the spice mixture and olive oil.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes until the potatoes crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
To make the Avocado Aioli
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise.
- Remove the pit from the avocado and discard.
- Remove the avocado from the skin and place the avocado flesh onto a cutting board.
- Cut the avocado into 1-inch pieces and transfer the avocado to a blender.
- Add the sour cream, basil, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt and pepper into the blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust salt and lemon juice if needed. If the mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon of water and blend until smooth.
- Serve with warm Roasted Potato Fries.
The nutritionals listed are for the roasted potato fries.