- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
For the Meal
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Place potatoes on a large sheet pan.
- Pour half of your dressing over the potatoes and set the second half aside for later.
- Sprinkle dried rosemary over potatoes and toss the potatoes to evenly coat them in the dressing. Spread them out over the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes, until they’ve softened slightly and started to brown.
- Pull the sheet pan out of the oven. Use tongs or a spatula to move the potatoes over to one side of the sheet pan.
- Place salmon skin-side down next to the potatoes, in the center of the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms to the remaining space on the sheet pan. Drizzle them with the rest of the dressing. Use tongs or a spatula to lightly toss the veggies until they’re evenly coated in the dressing.
- Return sheet pan to oven and cook for another 12-15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through and salmon is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven. Divide salmon, potatoes, and veggies onto plates and serve immediately.
You may need to adjust your cooking time based on the size of your potatoes and/or salmon fillet. Add a bit of extra time to the potatoes-only cooking time if you have larger potatoes or if you’re using smaller cuts of salmon, and don’t be afraid to cut into the potatoes or fish at any point to check for doneness!
Use chicken, steak, tofu, shrimp, or other fish in place of the salmon if you like, and use whatever veggies you have on hand – you may just need to adjust the cooking time for different ingredients, so plan accordingly.
Add red pepper flakes to the dressing for an extra bit of spice.