- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut each potato lengthwise into 6 wedges using a counter-top produce cutter, such as a Sunkist Sectionizer, with a 6-wedge blade. Or utilize frozen pre-seasoned potato wedges and skip step 3 and cook according to manufacture instructions.
- Toss the potatoes with oil, chili powder, salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Place 8 pounds of potatoes on each parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until they are browned and tender. CCP: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 135°F.
- Chill the potato wedges immediately. CCP: Cool to 70°F within 2 hours, and then to 41°F or below within 4 hours.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the thawed diced chicken, cheddar cheese, and sliced green onions.
- Mix together the yogurt, buffalo style hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Pour over the chicken, cheese and green onion mixture, and stir to combine. CCP: Hold cold at 41°F or below.
- Cut fresh celery and carrots into 1/2 inch by 4 inch sticks or use precut celery and baby carrots.
Assemble 4-compartment containers by placing the following into one compartment each:
- 4-6 chilled potato wedges
- Using a #12 scoop place 1/3 cup of the chicken salad
- 3 celery sticks and 3 carrot sticks
- 1 whole grain roll
This meal provides 2 ounce equivalents meat/meat alternate, 2 ounce equivalents grains, 1/2 cup starchy vegetable, 1/4 cup other vegetable1/4 cup red/orange vegetable.
Download Recipe Card.