- Pour container of thawed liquid eggs in prepared pan that will fit into a steam table. Bake egg mixture for 15 minutes; remove from oven, stir eggs and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until a minimum internal temperature of 165°F. When ready, cover and store in warmer until ready for service
- Bake your potato choice according to manufacturer’s instructions. Store in warmer until ready for service.
- Cook sausage crumbles and diced turkey ham according to manufactures instructions. Store in warmer until ready for service.
- In a tilt skillet sauté diced bell peppers and onions until caramelized and put in a steam table pan. Store in a warmer until ready for service.
- Pour prepared salsa into appropriate steam table pan and store in warmer until ready for service.
- Pour cheddar cheese into a pan for service. Keep on an ice bath for service or in a nearby cold well or salad bar.
- Prepare bottles or containers for condiment toppings: ranch, sriracha, and ketchup. Store in ice bath during service or in a cold well or salad bar.
- For service, arrange steam well pans in assembly order for either self serve or service by kitchen staff.
- Be sure to have the cheese and condiment topping in a cold location so temperature remains under 40F.
Options: fill up salad bar with additional chilled and chopped vegetables for topping like mushrooms, jalapenos, garbanzo beans, olives, or spinach. Vary it up weekly with different vegetable topping that your students crave.
For the schematic and more about the school district follow this link.