1. Bake diced potatoes according to package directions. CCP: Heat to 140° F degrees for at least 15 seconds. Remove from the oven and cool in the refrigerator. CCP: Cool to 70° F degrees within 2 hours. Cool to 41° F degrees within 4 hours.
2. Chill Korean BBQ sauce in the refrigerator. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower.
3. Thaw chicken in the refrigerator the night before. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower. Remove from the refrigerator and place in a 4″ full perforated steamtable pan lined with a 6″ regular steamtable pan. Chop chicken pieces into smaller pieces using a pastry cutter or scraper.
4. In a large bowl or round storage container, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, lime juice, and cilantro. When lime juice is incorporated, whisk milk into the mixture until smooth. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower.
5. In a large bowl or steamtable pan, add thawed, chicken pieces and cooled diced potatoes. Coat chicken well with cilantro ranch dressing. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower
6. Build Sandwiches: Place 1 cup (8.25 oz) cilantro ranch potato-chicken salad on the bottom portion of each hamburger bun and drizzle with 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) of Korean BBQ Sauce. Add the top piece of the bun and serve.
Meat/Meat ALT 2 oz eq. MMA, Grain 2 oz eq. grain, Vegetable 0.5 cup starchy