Parmesan Potatoes with Roasted Garlic Dip
Ingredients to add to the recipe above:
For the Potatoes:
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Roasted Garlic Dip:
- 8-10 peeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2 pinches cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation (in addition to the steps for the roasted potatoes recipe above):
- Sprinkle the potatoes with garlic powder and parmesan cheese immediately out of the oven so the cheese can melt. Serve with roasted garlic dip.
- For the dip: Wrap the garlic cloves in aluminum foil. Bake at 375°F for about 40 minutes until very soft. Place in freezer or refrigerator to cool quickly.
- When about room temperature, place the garlic in a small bowl and smush with the back of a spoon or pestle until it becomes a paste. Add all remaining ingredients and combine well. Enjoy with roasted potatoes.
Since the potatoes and garlic bake at the same temperature, it’s a time-saver to place them in the oven at the same time!