- Preheat oven to 425 ° F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet (18” x 13”) with parchment paper.
- Add potatoes, onion, red pepper, and garlic to pan. Make sure there is roughly 1/4 to 1/2 inches between pieces for even roasting.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with seasoning salt and black pepper to taste. Toss lightly to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle ham on top of the mixture.
- Roast for 25 minutes, tossing half way through
- Remove pan and make 4 to 6 wells in the mixture, evenly spaced. Crack eggs into each well and season with seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set to desired doneness.
- Remove pan from oven, and serve with green onions, sliced avocado, and hot sauce.
Time-Saving Tips: Cook everything but the eggs on Sunday evening, and refrigerate for breakfast throughout the week. When you’re ready to eat, cook a fresh egg to top your hash, and enjoy.
Customization Options: Try using turkey bacon instead of ham.
Nutritionals are per serving.