- In a large mixing bowl combine the diced chilled baked potatoes and sliced green onions. Hold cold while preparing the sriracha ranch.
- Combine the plain yogurt, mayonnaise, sriracha hot chili sauce, white vinegar, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder, and mix well. Best if made 1 day in advance.
- Add part of the dressing to the potatoes and green onions.
- For 50 portions, add 5 cups of the sriracha ranch dressing. For 100 portions, add 2 quarts 2 cups of the sriracha ranch dressing.
- Stir to combine.
- Portion the remaining sriracha ranch dressing into 1-ounce portions.
- Bake the breaded chicken fillets or tenders as directed. This step ensures that the breading will be crispy.
- Chill the baked chicken immediately.
- To assemble the salads place 2 cups (3 ounces) romaine lettuce into each serving container.
- Using a #8 scoop, portion ½ cup of the potato salad on top of the lettuce.
- Slice a 2-ounce equivalent portion of chilled chicken into 1 inch wide slices, and place on the lettuce next to the potato salad.
- Add one tomato wedge and 4 slices cucumber to the salad.
- Serve each salad with a 1 ounce portion of additional sriracha ranch dressing and 2 packages whole grain crackers.
1 salad with 2 packages whole grain crackers
1 Serving Size Provides: 2 ounce equivalents meat/meat alternate, 2 ounce equivalents grains, 1 cup dark green vegetable, 1/2 cup starchy vegetable, 1/4 cup red/orange vegetable, 1/4 cup other vegetable